Continuously manufacturing reliable cars in the marketplace, Lexus is a luxury motoring brand that offers drivers something truly special at every turn. Among the most innovative and well-equipped vehicles out there, it’s only right that Lexus owners get the same comprehensive options when it comes to protecting their car, crossover or SUV. Which is where a Lexus warranty from MotorEasy comes in.
All our levels of cover offer first-rate benefits and support, so you can be sure your Lexus is in safe hands. Also, we aim to free you of some of the potential limitations of standard manufacturer warranties. For total protection when it comes to car repairs over time, there’s nowhere better than MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Lexus?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Lexus manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Lexus manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Lexus means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Lexus range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Lexus’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Lexus Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Lexus reliability index data:
How Do I Get a Lexus Warranty With MotorEasy?
Of course you can! Simply enter your registration number above to get started. Once you enter a few personal details, you’ll be presented with a quote. If you’re happy with your quote and would like to finalise things, feel free to go ahead and do it!
And if you’d prefer to speak with someone about your needs, we are more than happy to talk over the phone. Give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001 – it’s free and our trained staff can point you in the right direction.
Recent Paid Repairs: Lexus
You’ll enjoy the luxury and prestige of owning a Lexus; unfortunately, repair costs tend to match the brand’s opulent image! Just so you understand how expensive fixing this make of car can be, we’ve put together a few case studies for you to look at, highlighting our broad range of services and, more importantly, how much the work in question came to:
- RX: We recently worked on three of these cars, each requiring its own unique set of repairs. One needed us to fix the water pump (£1,024.94), the second called for restoring the head gasket (£1,603.80), and the third was yet another gasket job where we had to mend the block to head joint (£2,139.89!). As you can see, the expense is great when it comes to repairs for this model of car, which is why a Lexus warranty from MotorEasy is so important.
- IS: On a separate occasion, we had two of these cars come in for repairs. The first had to have work done on the fuel pump (£1,412.03), and the second needed four injectors replacing (£2,536.70). Because of these high repair costs, both owners were glad to have Lexus warranties with MotorEasy, which saved them a significant amount for these respective jobs.
- GS: Not long ago, we fixed the CD changer head unit on one of these cars, totalling £1,274.40. Fortunately, the owner’s Lexus warranty with MotorEasy removed the financial strain from this unexpected car repair.
- LS: Once, the radiator in one of these models needed repairing, which ended up costing the owner £502.09 to get fixed. Take unexpected bills like this off the table with a comprehensive Lexus warranty from MotorEasy.
- NX: When the water pump ruptured on one of these Lexus cars, we repaired it for the sum of £283.22. Costs like this can come as quite a shock, which is why taking out a comprehensive warranty plan with MotorEasy is such a good idea.