When it comes to a car warranty, you’ll want to pull out all the stops and choose the best option for your vehicle. And because a car is such a big purchase to make, it’s important to get the warranty right and save yourself both time and money in the long run.
You don’t want to make that decision for your Land Rover overnight, but we’re confident MotorEasy can help. Offering practical, comprehensive car warranties, we’ll assist in reducing costs and provide protection for your vehicle (and wallet!) when you need it the most.
Why do I need a Land Rover warranty?
Given that Land Rover is such a popular make of car, you’re going to want to make sure the important bits are taken care of before hitting the open road.
At MotorEasy, we aim to ease the burden and the cost of maintaining your vehicle. Our warranties are as robust as your Land Rover, even covering items exempt from the manufacturer’s guarantee, such as exhaust & DPF systems and general wear and tear. Likewise, we’ll also cover repair or replacement required as a result of consequential damage to the car.
On top of that, we’ll be there to help no matter what your model of Land Rover. With MotorEasy, you’ll be in safe hands – our complete range of protection solutions is more than enough to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
What does a Land Rover warranty from MotorEasy feature?
Taking out a Land Rover warranty with MotorEasy affords you several conveniences; for example, you’ll be able to fully monitor the repair process as part of your policy, no matter where you are in the world, via laptop, tablet or computer. With us, you can relax knowing that the necessary work is being done on time and to plan.
Whatever the issue with your Land Rover, our expert engineers will always keep you up to speed; there certainly won’t be any nasty surprises down the line. You can start a diagnosis or repair 24/7, so you don’t have to wait for ages to schedule your Land Rover in for repairs.
And because we pay our network garages directly for all work needed, you’ll not be out of pocket as far as fixing your car is concerned. Enjoy your Land Rover even more when you safeguard its upkeep with a warranty from MotorEasy!
How do I take out a Land Rover warranty with MotorEasy?
Simply enter your car’s registration number to get started with obtaining an instant car warranty quote for your Land Rover. Alternatively, you can give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001 to discuss your individual needs and preferences in more detail.
New or used, we give our customers great deals on Land Rover warranties. Choose MotorEasy for quick quotes and expedient solutions; our motoring marketplace is where to come if you want a car warranty you can rely on.
Land Rover Models and Common Repair Costs
To help you get to grips with frequent repair costs across the Land Rover range, we’ve put together this helpful guide to each model and the prices for getting them fixed:
- Defender: Adhering to similar design specifications, repair costs for Defenders 90 and 110 range anywhere between £282.60 (caliper-related issues) and £530.40 (problems with the fuel pump). A Land Rover warranty with MotorEasy will save you having to pay these charges outright – if at all.
- Discovery: Extremely popular among off-roaders, it’s worth bearing in mind that Discovery engines are pricey – expect to pay around £14,500 for a completely new one! Protect yourself from high repair costs like this with a Land Rover warranty from MotorEasy.
- Discovery Sport: Despite being adventurous and versatile on the road, your Discovery Sport isn’t immune to failings, such as electrical faults with infotainment systems, which will cost upwards of £300. It’s one of many reasons to safeguard your Land Rover with warranty protection from MotorEasy.
- Freelander: Adapting superbly to both tarmac and dirt roads, repairing a Freelander can be expensive, with minor issues costing anywhere in excess of £200 and more major repairs over £3,000. You should save yourself the money and the stress by taking out a warranty for your Freelander with MotorEasy.
- Range Rover: A luxury car through and through, but when things go wrong, you may find yourself paying through the nose; for instance, if your Range Rover needs a new gearbox, that’ll set you back in the region of £9,000. We’ve repaired a Range Rover engine that cost £18,000 – so it’s always worth getting a warranty that covers up to the value of the vehicle. A warranty from MotorEasy allows you to take comfort in the fact that you won’t have to pay all this in one go if, God forbid, something did go wrong with your car.
- Range Rover Evoque: Modern and sporty, the Evoque’s commitment to comfort can cost you if something does go wrong with it: common repairs typically range from £200 to £2,500, depending on the severity of the issue! Cover your unexpected car maintenance bills with a comprehensive Land Rover warranty from MotorEasy.
- Range Rover Sport: The style and sophistication of this vehicle come with potentially expensive maintenance. With minor issues costing anywhere in excess of £200 and upwards (and major repairs up to £13,500!), you’ll need to safeguard the upkeep of your Range Rover Sport with a bespoke car warranty from MotorEasy.