Honda is a giant in the automotive industry. With a strong characteristic of innovation, even as far as the environment is concerned, it’s no wonder that the company is used to leading the way; it already boasts titles such as ‘world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer’ and ‘the world’s largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines’. And with an ongoing commitment to investing in new ideas and technology, you really get the sense that this company cares about the cars it produces.
By taking out our Honda warranty plan, you can expect extensive, fuss-free cover for your vehicle. However you like to drive and wherever your journey takes you, enjoy your time on the road knowing that mechanical and electrical failures are covered with MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Honda?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Honda manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Honda manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Honda means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Honda range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Honda’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Honda Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Honda reliability index data:
Can I get a free quote?
Yes! To get your free Honda warranty quote today, simply visit our quote builder. You’ll then need to fill in a few details about your car, specifically: the registration number to get a quote in seconds. After that, it’s your personal information you need to enter. You’ll then receive your free quote – it couldn’t be easier. As an alternative, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001, or even live chat for real-time assistance.
Recent Paid Repairs for Hondas:
With MotorEasy, you can trust that we’ll go the extra mile to make sure you’re always looked after if things don’t go to plan. And that includes clueing you up on what’s going on under the hood of your Honda. For information on recent repairs we’ve made to Honda models, check out our guide below:
- Civic: On one occasion, a Civic was brought to us needing repairs to its gearbox shift actuator. This was one of the most expensive jobs we’ve seen for a Honda, totalling £2,398.14. Eliminate expenses like these by taking out a comprehensive Honda warranty with MotorEasy.
- Insight: When one of these cars needed work on its head gasket, including skimming, the total was £1,011.25. It’s unexpected costs like this that you need to take into consideration; not everything will go to plan with your Honda, and you should prepare by taking out extended warranty cover with MotorEasy.
- Jazz: Recently, we repaired the gearbox in a Jazz, helping the owner handle a bill for £1,893.48. As with every MotorEasy warranty repair, we were able to help cover the costs of diagnostics, parts and labour. To protect yourself from financial strain, take out a comprehensive Honda warranty with us.
- Accord: This type of car may be reliable most of the time, but it's still susceptible to mechanical and electrical failures. For instance, when the information centre stopped working in one model, it cost £494.74 to put right. A comprehensive Honda warranty with MotorEasy will make paying bills like this a thing of the past.
- CR-V: Despite being a wholly dependable SUV, this car can cost quite a bit as far as repairs are concerned. In one model, the dual mass flywheel needed replacing, which came to £1,154.23. Safeguard against unforeseen mechanical and electrical failures with our Honda warranty.